Saturday, August 18, 2012

Baking: Popcorn Cupcakes (Something fun!)

Today I was testing my vanilla cupcakes as I am joining in on the SPCA Cupcake Day fundraiser next weekend!
I decided to try a fun decorating idea that I saw in one of my cupcake books! It looked easy and cute and with the batch turning out perfectly I thought - why not?!

So here you have it: POPCORN CUPCAKES!

This uses vanilla cupcakes, vanilla icing and mini yellow & white marshmellows!

Once your cupcakes have cooled, ice them with the frosting (I still iced mine using a icing syringe in a cone shape) then simply stick the marshmellows all over the top!

Fill up the popcorn container with a teatowel or paper towels and sit the cupcakes inside the top with the tops poking out!

Looks soooo cute I thought :)


No comments:

Post a Comment